The conference (in English) will focus on the latest developments in production techniques, well treatment, and transport solutions for heavy oil to unlock these tremendous reserves in the decades to come. Presentations by major operators and experts and a panel discussion should give the participants a clearer view of the prospects, challenges, and opportunities in this field of heavy oil exploitation.
The conference will also promote dialogue and further exchanges between the various parties (operators, service companies, R&D, etc.) involved in these developments.
The program will cover the following subjects and areas of interest:
- Production: cold production, sand management, thermal operation (SAGD, VAPEX, in situ combustion)
- Bitumen sand extraction
- Offshore operations
- Well and wellhead treatment and upgrading (downhole equipment and surface processing, etc.)
- Transportation: viscosity reduction (heating and insulation, dilution, aqueous emulsification, etc.), friction reduction (core annular flow, additives, etc.)
- Environmental concerns
- Future market organization
Pour en savoir plus
- Renseignements et inscription à www.ifp.fr/IFP/fr/IFP00EVE.nsf/VFODocument