This workshop will focus on recent advances in mechatronics, packaging of mechatronics devices and associated technologies.
The workshop sessions will include the following topics; papers are invited in these areas:
• Why Mechatronics ? State of the art of Mechatronics.
• Mechatronics case studies and new applications.
• Industrial and Market opportunities.
• New mechatronic sensors and actuators.
• Assembly processes and automation of mechatronic device assembly.
• Packaging of new mechatronic devices and applications.
• Materials for mechatronics packaging.
• Hermeticity in mechatronics, MEMS and MOEMS.
• Reliability, simulation, verification, testing, and characterization.
• Design issues and needs, co-design of mechatronics systems.
• New integration processes and managing concepts using mechatronics.
• Teaching of Mechatronics.
• Consortia and university programs in mechatronics.
Pour en savoir plus
- Renseignements et inscription à www.materiatech-carma.net/module/upload/